Careers at Endura
Location: Livingston, Scotland, UK
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 p.a.
Closing date: 21/01/2021
Full descriptionBuilding a family of brands for the world to love, generation after generation
Pentland is the name behind some of the world’s loved footwear and active brands. Our brands are there in the moments that matter, and being there for more people in more of those moments drives everything we do. Our owned brands include Berghaus, Speedo, Canterbury of New Zealand, Mitre, Boxfresh, Ellesse, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. And we’re also the global licensee for Lacoste Chaussures, Ted Baker footwear and Kickers in the UK. As a family business, we believe every individual has the power to help shape our future. We have been recognised as one of the best workplaces in the UK and Europe. Our global HQ is in the UK and we employ over 1,800 people across 20 countries around the world. Your potential is our potential and together we can build and grow brands that last.
The Endura brand, established in 1993, has been synonymous with inventive, bulletproof kit that relishes the stresses that any kind of biking subjects it to. From Mountain to Road, Urban Commute to Triathlon they are #AllTribesOneClan, with a philosophy of Renegade Progress which defies convention and embraces the radical to create game-changing products. From the first protos made on a kitchen table in Edinburgh, Endura has evolved into an admired global brand with a rack of game-changing and award-winning products. Endura supports an impressive roster of world class athletes including trials sensation Danny MacAskill and downhill siblings the Athertons of Atherton Racing.
As part of our continuous development, we are looking for an Administrative Co-ordinator to join our team in a varied, challenging and rewarding role.
The role includes:
- Office stationery - stock keeping, ordering supplies and price negotiation
- Meet and Greet of Visitors
- Organize and maintain meeting rooms and kitchen sundries
- Book travel, accommodation and transport when required
- Organization and planning of Sales Conference logistics and catering supplies
- Assist Directors with PA tasks
- Answering telephones
- Processing Customer orders and deal with Customer queries
- Responding to Charity requests/support for the business
- Incoming/outbound mail
Suitable candidates must possess:
- Smart appearance with a welcoming manner and a smile to meet and greet our guests
- Excellent organization skills
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and polite telephone manner and customer service skills
- Admin background including order processing
- Proactive, flexible and hands-on attitude
- The ability to work well under pressure in the build up to occasional events
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages and be computer literate
For the successful candidate we offer a competitive salary within a tight knit and dynamic team in an attractive work environment with prospects for career development for the right individuals. An interest to work in the bicycle industry should also be seen as strong positives for anyone thinking of applying.
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am – 3pm
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.
How to apply
Send your CV to us using the link below, quoting reference no END0038