Careers at Endura
European Customer Service Executive
Location: Livingston, Scotland, UK
Closing date: 15/04/2021
Full descriptionBuilding a family of brands for the world to love, generation after generation
Pentland is the name behind some of the world’s loved footwear and active brands. Our brands are there in the moments that matter, and being there for more people in more of those moments drives everything we do. Our owned brands include Berghaus, Speedo, Canterbury of New Zealand, Mitre, Boxfresh, Ellesse, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. And we’re also the global licensee for Lacoste Chaussures, Ted Baker footwear and Kickers in the UK. As a family business, we believe every individual has the power to help shape our future. We have been recognised as one of the best workplaces in the UK and Europe. Our global HQ is in the UK and we employ over 1,800 people across 20 countries around the world. Your potential is our potential and together we can build and grow brands that last.
The Endura brand, established in 1993, has been synonymous with inventive, bulletproof kit that relishes the stresses that any kind of biking subjects it to. From Mountain to Road, Urban Commute to Triathlon they are #AllTribesOneClan, with a philosophy of Renegade Progress which defies convention and embraces the radical to create game-changing products. From the first protos made on a kitchen table in Edinburgh, Endura has evolved into an admired global brand with a rack of game-changing and award-winning products. Endura supports an impressive roster of world class athletes including trials sensation Danny MacAskill and downhill siblings the Athertons of Atherton Racing.
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for servicing a portfolio of bicycle dealer accounts across Italy and Europe by processing daily orders, forward orders for the next season, answering phone calls, dealing with e-mail enquiries, and solving any issues for our clients and consumers. As part of our team, you will work closely with account managers and act as a pivot for our clients and internal departments.
The role you would play:
- Daily order and forward order placement for the coming season via e-mail, phone, interface
- Tracking orders and answering order queries
- Liaising with EU warehouse about missing items and discrepancies
- Answering phone calls from dealers, consumers, and account managers
- Solving problems around orders, deliveries, ledgers, invoices, payments to the satisfaction of the customer
- Liaise with Returns for queries about consumer/dealer warranty queries and dealer stock rotations
- Liaise with Finance for queries about payments, ledgers, invoices, statements etc.
- Provide customers with product data ahead of the next season
- Provide product recommendations to consumers/dealers
Suitable candidates must possess:
- Language skills – fluent in Italian and English
- Spanish/German are advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in administrative duties to raise cancellations, credits, debits, invoicing and orders
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Previous Customer Service/Key Account Sales Support experience and/or Sales environment
- Knowledge and management of on-line Retailer/distribution is desirable
- A working knowledge of SAP or similar systems knowledge is advantageous
- Team player
To apply for this position, please visit www.pentland.com/careers.
How to apply
Send your CV to us using the link below, quoting reference no END0040